This is Sheriff Peanut Butter Brickle. Today, we wanted to take over the blog to tell you everything that we appreciate and are thankful for. No big, long explanation about it. My tail is short and so is my introduction today. So without further adieu, here is our list.
Sheriff Peanut Butter Brickle’s Thankful List:
- I am thankful for my handsome. Everything else on this list pales in comparison. I know I don’t need to elaborate on this as it is pretty apparent how gorgeous I am. My shiny, black nose, my brindle coat, my rescue dog pedigree, my corn dog tail, my long legs and my coat of many colors. Yes, I already mentioned that, but I used different words to emphasize.
- I am thankful for peanut butter cookies. Gotta have cookies. There should be an endless supply. Peanut butter is my cologne. Don’t try to resist.
- I am thankful for Deputy Digby Pancake, my brother from a different mother. He makes being a Sheriff fun. He doesn’t make my job easier, but makes it interesting. He is fun to police and makes me look good in the process which is what is important.
- I am thankful I was rescued from the shelter jail. That place did not showcase my handsome. However, it made me have character and experience, which makes me a better Sheriff.
- I am thankful for hiking, for everyday adventures and going new places. I get to show people how handsome rescue dogs can be and I get to blaze new trails and arrest new folks daily.
- I am thankful for the adventures we have had this year, time at our Country Cousin’s beach house, and the adventures we will have next year!
- Last but definitely not least, I am thankful for my family, my friends and my fans. I hope that you never get tired of my handsome. If you even think about it, you. Are. Arrested.
Deputy Digby Pancake’s Thankful List
- I am thankful that I don’t have to write a list everyday. Why would I do that when it takes time away from eating pancakes?
- I am thankful for pancakes. Stacks of pancakes at least three pancakes deep. Don’t give me one pancake. Just don’t. I know I shouldn’t write this on a thankful list, but I wanted you to be aware of my stand on this.
- I am thankful for my brother, Sheriff Peanut Butter Brickle. He attracts the ladies and they usually have treats. He also makes my job as a Deputy pretty easy. He’s the boss and the law upholder and he does a good job.
- I am thankful I got rescued from the shelter jail and that I don’t have to be a hunting dog anymore cause I am scared of loud noises and cages and there were no pancakes at that place or comfy couches with sheets on them.
- I am thankful that there are pancakes. I should have just said pancakes for every number. Why are there numbers? Is that how many pancakes I get after I am done with this list?
- I am thankful for adventure and finding new adventures every day with my family. Whether it be adventures in the woods, adventures in my naps on the beach or couch, or adventures in new pancake flavors, I savor every moment. It’s what I do.
- And last, I am thankful for all of my family and my friends and my fans too, just like Brickle. We don’t know what we would do without you except we would have more time for pancakes.
We hope that everyone has a great day today with family and friends. As always, we thank you for taking sweet moments out of your day to spend with us. Every day is a reason to celebrate, to appreciate. Never take a second for granted.
-The 2 Traveling Dogs Family
4 thoughts on “The Lists”
I too am thankful for family and friends but there is something special about having the two of you as pals! Every day I look forward to your adventures and I am never disappointed! You keep me from being lonely, as I am “dogless” for the first time in my life and your stories are a treat!
Love to you both you are each special in your own way. Everyone loves the blog but please no more health scares. Looking forward to next years adventures with you both. Love you guys, Wendy, River the lab, and Trevor the lab/pyrenese mix.
My 10 year old son loves to our posts as much as I do, hee laughs every time I say your names😃 Live from us both😁
To keep my toy chihuahua company when I’m at work I rescued Mindy from a no kill shelter -she has diabetes and gets 2 shots of insulin a day and is so good about it -we love her