Camping with dogs can be one of the most enjoyable ways to travel. In these times of social distancing and keeping healthy and safe, camping can be a breath of fresh air.
Whether you are taking a weekend or weeklong camping trip with this dog. O’Leno State Park in High Springs, Florida should be on your list of places to visit.
A park or campground doesn’t have to be big for our family to enjoy it. But it does have to offer outdoor opportunities for the dogs and privacy for the persons.
O’Leno State Park surprised us with unique characteristics which made our camping trip here with Peanut Butter Brickle and Digby Pancake enjoyable and relaxing.
Brickle and Digby’s List Of Why You Should Camp With Your Dog At O’Leno State Park
• Quiet atmosphere
• Private and spacious campsites, most with partial fences
• Numerous, dog friendly trails to explore
• Historic outbuildings to wander around
• Friendly staff and Camphosts
Boy Person and Girl Person’s List Of Why You Should Take Your Dog to Hunsader Farms Campground
• Dogs are welcome on all trails, in the campground and any outside, open structure
• Swimming and other water sports available in park
• Clean restroom and hot showers!
• Easy, online reservations
• Other attractions within easy driving distance
• Star gazing at night
• Private campsite with partial fence to enjoy space with your dogs without worry of people walking thru your campsite.
• Numerous, historic and informative displays to learn about local history
• Rescued wildlife to learn about
• Quiet and friendly park vibe
Listen to and subscribe to the 2 Traveling Dogs Pawcast Podcast on ITunes or wherever you get your podcasts!